Thursday, June 07, 2007

When it rains, it pours... and its pouring

New camera in hand, I was picture happy all weekend--and so excited to share our recent shots. Alas, the computer died. D-I-E-D. As in, the hard drive, and everything on it are gone.

So, if you don't hear from me for a while, its because I don't have your contact info. Biggest lesson... stop what you are doing. Stop reading our blog. Right now! and back up your files!!!

I'm really fortunate that our best pictures over the past few years are here and in my snapfish account. So pictures weren't really lost. And my financial records are all at the bank and on paypal. I lost all of my documents (yikes! That includes articles written, the outline for my first book that I was getting ready to submit and financials, contact info and ordering information for Precious Personalities) and all of my Outlook files--my calendar, address book, e-mails, etc.

Why are you still reading this? Back up, back up, back up!!

No comments: