Monday, April 06, 2009

Owwwwww!

So, yesterday, we're all sitting at lunch (the boys, Debbie and I drove down to Charlotte for the week). And while the boys were outside hitting baseballs I felt like I suddenly swallowed one of their baseballs.

The baby's head was completely protruding. From my stomach. Right side. It wasn't just a tickle like all the cute, slushy feelings I usually get. No, this was like baby's head was trying to break through my skin. Of course, while I'm oww-ing, everyone has to pat and feel and "awww" over it. Because this baseball sticking out of my stomach causing me pain is just "sooo cute."

By the time Carson came over to feel it, it had pretty much relaxed, realizing that it wasn't going to get out that way. Or now. At all. So, Carson, wanting to feel it, starts pushing. And pinching. And pressing.

Which meant that I was getting pains from the inside and the outside.

Yeah. I have sweet kids.

No comments: