Friday, May 05, 2006

Potty Training update

Carson woke from his nap (without a diaper of course) yesterday and asked to put on underpants instead. He made it about 3 hours--even in the car! But had an accident during dinner. Woke up dry again this morning. I think I'll put a pull-up on him when we run out to the doctor today... but otherwise, wish me luck. We have NO plans this weekend. So we'll try diaperless--thank goodness its a nice day outside. We'll be taking lots of walks.

Good thing I bought another BIG bag of jelly beans at SAMS yesterday. Now I just have to force myself to save them for Carson! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just wanted to let you all know that I really like this Blog.
Cannot figure out yet if I can print pictures from this. So glad that you all had a good time in FL.

Carson, WAY TO GO with the POTTY TRAINING.

Can't believe Wesley is saying words, but the CRAWLING I can believe. Love, Grammy