Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cookie Monster

While on vacation at The Homestead, Wes' crib was pushed up against a desk/table. One morning, I put him down for a nap, then quickly collapsed on Carson's bed for a nap as well. He playfully made noises for about 10 minutes, then got very quiet. I didn't think anything of it (may have even fallen asleep) and assumed Wes was happily sleeping.

So wasn't I surprised when I heard more noise from Wes. I turned to check in him, and noticed that he was eating! Not just eating, but there were cookies all over him, all over the crib, and a bag upside down in his hand, with a cookie in the other hand. Upon quick inspection, I noticed that a great number of these cookies were eaten--or at least sucked on!

No, Wes wasn't sleeping heavenly, he was eating heavenly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie: I never heard this story when we were at the Homestead, but I loved it. I could just picture the whole thing. Wes must have been so happy being allowed to eat all of the cookies he could get! Love, Mom